Monday, December 21, 2009

Are there any companies that manufacture XXL scuba masks.?

Nope. If a model release comes in different sizes, they only come in large, medium or small.. I dunn where the person who answered before me got that BS, but it is BS.Are there any companies that manufacture XXL scuba masks.?
Defender Boots


Tigullio Proview Mask. Tigullio Defender artik suit. Merlin Pocket Mask. Contact Us ... Quantity: Choose Size XSSLXLXXL. All Prices in Pounds Sterling ...www.scuba-kit.co.uk/site/1407045/prod鈥?BTAre there any companies that manufacture XXL scuba masks.?
no xxl mask but most of the brands have a wider model go to your local dive shop im sure you can find many that will fit you technisub has some really wide
Hi... I have the same issue. I have a wide face and my eyes are wideset... so most masks' skirt reaches the corner of my eyes and I get leaks. Also if if you were to see me underwater, the mask pushes on my eyes making me look slit eyed!





I have used the SCUBAPRO TRIVENT, only problem is that it hurts my nose.





I recently bought a TILOS Titianica.. I like it!





My friend has the MARES ESA, which fits me pretty good.





What you need to do is go to a large scuba store and try all the masks they have till you find one that fits... there is no other way you take what I or others say at face value (excuse the pun!).
i agree with bob, ive been diving since 98 and never heard of that...and besides a mask is fit to the diver not the diver to the mask...and you adjust them to fit your head....
  • refinance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment