Monday, December 21, 2009

Does my scuba mask make me seem mysterious, a weirdo or adventurous ?

or any other words that you think are appropraite honestly.Does my scuba mask make me seem mysterious, a weirdo or adventurous ?
werido alotDoes my scuba mask make me seem mysterious, a weirdo or adventurous ?
You look like a gimp
It makes you look stupid.
ridiculous and a little scary.. more like you went back in time to WWII.


it's like a gas mask more.
Scuba mask? I thought you was a Gimp
No just that you are in to a bit of s %26amp; m.
i am glad you asked this question because i have been dying to tell people that i think it looks a bit S%26amp;M


i wouldnt put it on my picture
Oooooh! Neoprene...
fugly
do you hide your face because you have a small snorkel ,or is it because of that vest you are wearing.lol
No, but you'd pass as a muslim!
In hiding . Be proud and show your face :)





It is a tad better then the gimp mask now that is seriously scary . (shudder)
Wet. they make you look wet.
Weird! What are you hiding?
Well, a scuba mask and bigsexydug as a name does make you seem a little odd.
The word `'gimp' springs to mind.
Think you may have acne under there
weirdo but who cares about what people say do what you like
khm...for real? weird
weirdo
Ha! you should see what i wear when i`m not on here.........

No comments:

Post a Comment