Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it bad form to have sex with someone just because they think you look hot in a scuba mask?

I think they should like me for more than my scuba mask. They should also like my extensive corn flake collection. I dunno, people today are just too dang shallow. Your thoughts?Is it bad form to have sex with someone just because they think you look hot in a scuba mask?
No it is not bad, but I would worry though because your corn flake collection might be in jeopardy. I had my Oat Meal figurines taken when I had relations with the Nutter Butter man. :PIs it bad form to have sex with someone just because they think you look hot in a scuba mask?
are you female ?


if so lets go
send them a pic of u without a scuba mask on.
depends on how you like to be differnt
I know, it really is. Too much emphasis is placed on the phyical beauty and not on one's inner self. All this media hype on beauty and stuff like that is making us think that beauty is a requirement for being a good person, which is simply not true.
LOL some people have a thing for different body parts e.g eyes, feet like some sort of weird fetish yours seems to be scuba gear .. if it works for you then okay. Although this would be a bit odd... anyhow best wishes!
I agree with Douche Bag.
No. Not if desparate %26amp; having moral issues or barriers
Take it while you can.





One day the rubber will perish on your scuba mask and no-one will find you attractive any more.
hahahaha......I'll be right over.
You are so right!! I just hate it when people are ready to hop in the sack just cuz you happen to be wearing a scuba mask. It happens to me all the time!!!
BUT THE WAY THE BUBBLES FLOAT UP IN FRONT OF YOUR SPARKLING EYES TURNS ME ON...

No comments:

Post a Comment