Monday, December 21, 2009

Is a man wearing a scuba mask, next to an American flag, and on a volcanic island sexy to you?

what you steve zissou or somethingIs a man wearing a scuba mask, next to an American flag, and on a volcanic island sexy to you?
Not at all, all of these are a turnoff.Is a man wearing a scuba mask, next to an American flag, and on a volcanic island sexy to you?
oooh, I'm getting hot just thinking about it, lol
I like to think it is at least as sexy as a gold robot from a cable TV show!
hmm sure why not..
Heck ya!!
I'd try anything once!!





And that I've already done...twice!!!
it depends on who that man is
well i guess you wouldn't be able to see his face in the mask so i say no.. i would think he was ugly.. and maybe a terrorists because why would be be sitting by a random American flag... trying to lure you in maybe ahahha
I need to be touched.
If what you describe looks anything even remotely close to your avatar than yes, yes it does.
the scuba mask avatar is used way too much on here
oh yes it does it for me!!
Oh yeah...drop dead sexy
Are you pertaining to yourself? If I was a lady, you'll do, well whatever. Thankfully I'm not and by the way, holloween has ended way back, buddy!
No, i'm heterosexual. If it were a woman, that would be a different story.
Very much so. You da bomb diddly. Whatever.
Hmm... not really.


Is the man in question wearing a speedo?


Cuz if he was, I'd point and laugh.


*points and laughs*
Ummm... NO!
if the flag was on fire maybe....
i would have to see his face
no put a woman there preferably attractive with just the scuba mask on then we are gettin somewhere
Yep. He's too sexy for his scuba gear, too sexy for his scuba, scuba, scuba gear. He's too sexy for the island, too sexy for the island, too sexy for the island.


Now that damned song about I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt too sexy.......is lodged in my mind for at least two days.


I had a bad feeling about this question before I answered it (just joking) LOL!!!!!
Um, not really.
is your occular fluid squeezed in to a cup from your gouged out eye that is fed to you sexy.


because it sure isnt to me.


now you know.


and knowing is half the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment