Monday, December 21, 2009

If I was not wearing a Scuba mask...?

and you saw me in the street, would you recognise me? I'm just wondering 'coz Batman and Robin manage to stay kind of anonymous.If I was not wearing a Scuba mask...?
i can try...maybe if you call out my name then i'd know you.If I was not wearing a Scuba mask...?
No I would not recognize you. Unless I saw a cartoon guy walking around I would think it was you.
Of course not, those are like the chances of recognizing me on the street. What kind of street has a sign that say No Walking?
Yep, I could.
no
sure
I would not. But then, because I wear alligator boots would you do the same?
I reckon you should change your name to 'scubuffoon'
Nope I wouldnt
no sorry i wish i would tho!!!!
Sure your the guy with the wet suit on.
Maybe if I heard your voice.
Yeah probably cause you could see your eyes. and on tv dont they usually cover your eyes with a black square when you dont want to be on tv or they didnt get your permission.
I would never forget those eyes..
Sure most likely!
You are a man of mystery,,

No comments:

Post a Comment