Monday, December 21, 2009

Is there a woman who likes wearing rubber wetsuits, scuba masks and fins?

I love it, and I'm looking for a lady with the same interest :-)Is there a woman who likes wearing rubber wetsuits, scuba masks and fins?
yes when im having a bath x lolIs there a woman who likes wearing rubber wetsuits, scuba masks and fins?
or yer sister
I prefer space suits.
Why not do what you really want and shag a seal!
nope
Yeah, and leather too lol.
Try a sporting good store or a rental shop near the beach or a marina.
although I'm spoken for, I think I'll ask my man about that one. Hmmmmmmmm, could be fun.
will we be participating in under water activities? ;)
erm..


no sorry..
ask yer mom
Yeah, she lives down my avenue, next to the chippy.
Only when scuba diving.
thats exactly how i went to the supermarket last week when we had all the flooding. cant say i enjoyed it though.
I'm sure there is one somewhere out there for you... Keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment